Leadership for Getting Stuff Done
The difference between the best organisations and the rest is their focus on results.
The best have a crystal clear view of what they are trying to achieve and a relentless drive to get those things done.
As an executive or team leader you may be struggling to get things done in a timely way, find that there’s too much going on to concentrate your efforts, or get too easily distracted. Or that you lack direction or clarity on what’s required from you and your team.
What is the company benefit?
Getting Stuff Done is a one-day workshop that uses proven approaches from the military and commerce to deliver your objectives on time, efficiently and effectively, to improve overall performance.
What are the learning outcomes?
The workshop combines best practice, case studies, exercises and discussions to:
- Be clear on what you are trying to achieve
- Focus your team on what really matters and why
- Give you essential leadership tools and techniques that enable rapid delivery
- Instil a culture of ownership & accountability
- Break complex problems into simpler elements
- Gain confidence and enhance your capability
- Develop the proactive mindset that gets results
- Overcome organisational friction that hinders success
Who's this workshop for?
This one-day workshop is aimed at CEOs, senior executives, middle managers and team leaders. If you manage people and projects, this workshop is for you.
Who will be leading the workshop and what will they be covering?
The workshop will be delivered by Amicus founders Sir Peter Wall and Jennifer Carnegie, with an expert contribution from Steve Dalton, former MD of the Sony UK Technology Centre.
Mobilise your team, focus resources and improve delivery performance. Getting Stuff Done offers essential leadership tools and techniques to deliver better results.
Principal of Highlands College and University College Jersey